BBA 2018 Registration
Registration for all groups are now OPEN!
Before Registration please check our Boundary Map
In Person registration will be held on the following dates:
- Sunday, January 7, 2018
- Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Sunday, February, 18, 2018
Please note all Sunday Registration times are 11:00 - 2:00 pm and Saturday time is 1:30 - 4:30 pm
at Kensington Arena Community Room (in the rink upstairs) on Curtis Street west of Kensington Avenue.
For required Registration documents please check out Media/Apps drop down, then click Documents.
The following information is needed to ensure your son/daughter is placed on a team
In Person or Mail in:
- 3 Cheques (made out to BBA) for 7U – 18U
- Completed Registration form
- Registration fee cheque current dated
- Uniform deposit cheque of $100 post dated June 30, 2018, Divisions 7U - 18U (1 per child)
- Volunteer deposit cheque of $200 post dated June 30, 2018, Divisions 7U - 18U (1 per family).
- Proof of Age: a copy of a birth certificate, passport or landed immigrant card.
- Proof of Residency: a copy of a current utility/phone bill, bank/credit card statements (no older than 2 months)
- Completed Parent's Participation form for divisions 7U - 18U.
- Signed Player's Code of Conduct form. Please read the Code of
Conduct forms together with your child. (Under age players should be
signed by Parent)
- Signed Parent's Code of Conduct form
- Signed Coach's Code of Conduct form (For all those interested in Coaching)
- MSP Information
- All of the above excluding completed Registration Form & Fee cheque.
- All required documents must be received no later than 2 weeks from
date of online registration otherwise player will be placed on a
Box 813 - 6540 E. Hastings Street
Burnaby BC V5B 4Z5
If you have questions about registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register